Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Sunday night

I know I should be doing something at the moment. Like; get dinner, do skincare routine, fold laundry and what not. But here I am, blogging (not that its wrong though). I thought of blogging about my baby's weaning journey and how lovely it is but right now, like literally right now, husband went out with my brother to accompany his brother in law to buy sofa. Get it? So me, was thinking of driving to Family Mart with baby sister & Harris but Harris is now fast asleep. No joke waking him up would be devastating. Cranky baby? Just no. Lets just leave him to it. And I couldnt do any long post because Harris might awake and ruin my posting-blog-post vibes. Blogging need vibes too. Its not Harris, its just me.

So I texted my baby sister, Zira and invited her to lepak in my room, to have our masking night. It would be fun too, right? Well I've always enjoyed spending time with her. Since I dont have much close friends other than Anis & my #saujaniansisters aka jemahs, so yeah, I am really grateful that I have my baby sister that I superbly comfortable with. Like super. As in I could just blurt out I wanna fart and I would fart to her face. Whew Zira, you're a gem. And I'm just a germ. Pfffttt.

Anyways, remember my new handbag? I just realized I lost the key-chain. Sobbing hard. It must've dropped somewhere.

Wow really I have so much to blog but I could just point it out here.

1. I bought my husband a new shoes.
2. I start giving Harris some food.
3. I didnt shed any weight but I just got even more skinnier.
4.. I need new carpet.
5. We had shopping for Harris's feeding kit. Nothing fancy haul. Still under tight budget.
6. Setiawangsa's Thai Food Fest, awesome. Insert flying money emoticon.

I guess that's it? 6 items is pretty much good. I find myself so hard to remember things nowadays. I even spent few minutes recalling what I did yesterday. Mummy's bad memory.

Okay, looks like Harris's awake now. Gotta lullaby him to.. Okay no need, he's back to sleep. Still waiting for Zira to come down. She said jap, nak mandi and I'm aging right here. Duhhh.

I'm just so lazy to work tomorrow. Ahhh whatever.

Wasalam. Love, H. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment