Tuesday, April 24, 2018

New phase and I hope I am not too late.

Well, its not my first time of having another blog. I had two before this. Erm... three to be exact. One is wordpress. But I stay devoted to blogspot and ya girl lazy ass of moving or making a new blog whatsoever. So I've decided, I am gonna make another blog, from blogspot. Previous two? Well lets just say, its a phase. I'm not gonna update all three, I'm just gonna make it private and keep for future reads. I'm not gonna delete everything though. Not that I havent moved on, I just need to know how bad I was before so I could be better. A gentle and tough reminder for me. And I fancy re-reading everything. Well at least my blog have a dedicated fan, me.

And I always feel inspired to blog, every single time. I blog my life, what I want to keep in record, my memories. But previous blog, well I have my fair share of bitching people and I dont want to keep everything drafted too. Hence, another blog, another phase. Its funny though.

My first blog was during my high school days. My rants about my post-spm life. Taking driving license, bowling stuffs whatnot. My second blog, more on my college life, my heartbreaks, my meltdowns, up until emo-ish post during pregnancy, everything. And now this, my third, I started it with my motherhood journey. My final sharing of my pregnancy and motherhood. So I posted back whatever in my previous blog, starting from that, here. My previous blog was named Hannah Mikayla towards the end of the final chapter so most of the final posts have my initials, H.

I blog for fun, and I have no constraints over what to blog whatsoever. I just. Blog. I mean, that's what blog is supposed to be, right? My opinion though.

Forever missing this little baby cikenit 


Anyways, here's to myself. Love, Nina. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment