Monday, April 30, 2018

Harris fell off bed, two times!

Friday morning. Me, at the last junction before reaching my office, 8am, husband called.

"Ina, Harris jatuh katil!"

I shoot home & we went to clinic.

So husband falls asleep after I went to work, because Harris was fast asleep too. And the next thing he knew, he heard a thump and Harris's crying but he's nowhere to be found on the bed, but the floor. He didnt even realized when Harris wakes up. Usually Harris would wake us up once he's up but not that day.

Saturday afternoon. Husband went to work, me at home, while breastfeeding Harris, I fell asleep too. And the next thing I knew, I heard Harris crying and he was on the floor, again!

A reckless parents we have been. But couldnt deny the fact that Harris is very active & just couldnt stay put. Prepping him after bath would be disastrous. I would be screaming and making funny faces and sounds just to make him focus to me so I could put his diapers on. Which obviously lasted for only 3 seconds. Then he would be attracted to some other things. Like, his changing mat, wet wipes, and everything in between. He just love his tummy time so much that even if I gave him whatever he had his eyes on just to keep on lying down, he'll just throw it away and giving himself a reason to grovel again. He's hyperactive. Hence, falling off bed.

Alhamdulillah, he doesnt show any symptoms of concussion or internal bleeding. But two days in a row? I cant no longer put him on the bed, alone. He's just too fast.

Harris today? Still active as ever. Alhamdulillah. We just have to be extra careful and aware of his whereabouts, all the time. He might even be awake the second you fall asleep. So beware.

Wasalam. Love, Nina. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment