Tuesday, April 24, 2018

My skin type

Remember I was wondering what is my skin type? So I figured it out already. I have eczema, I have sensitive skin. Previously I thought I am no longer have sensitive skin. I mean, for facial skin. But turns out, it still is. I missed out the itchy category in identifying my skin. Everytime I tried new products, I would feel a bit itchy but no distinct or obvious redness. And I usually experience itchiness on my nose, but I feel like its normal for me since I have resdung and always allergic to dust. Different environments would make me itch and runny nose. And now, when I tried using products, I would focus on the itchy feeling and redness on my face. And I have separated few skincare that I cant use. I always hated the icky and sticky feeling on my face, especially during the night. So thats why my main choices would be a lightweight ones. And I've changed a bit on my routines that I think (?) shows a bit of positive changes.

You know, you cant expect drastic positive changes when it comes to using natural products. The good effect often come slowly and unnoticed. But since I have a sensitive skin, I really opt for natural products. I still can take a bit of chemicals though. Like low percentage of it. My face can take it.

Anyway, so now I've separated few skincare that I cant use, I am still thinking on what to do. Prolly gave it away. Idk. I need space for my skincare wishlists. I've been wanting to buy the mandelic acid toner from wishtrend but dealing with sensitive skin, you gotta be very careful on what you put on your face. Chemical exfoliators, chemical sunscreen, etc are something people with sensitive skin should be aware of. Some could take it, some couldnt. And in my case, I think I could? But now that I am breastfeeding, there are few chemical actives I couldnt take. Eventhough mandelic acid is an AHA, and bf moms can use AHA, I still have to discipline on my skincare routines. Juggling work and a baby is really making myself very occupied, and forgetful over my skincare routines. I have to be careful in using actives because my skin would be over-sensitive to sunlight and I have to use sunscreens and what if I forgot? It will definitely hurt my skin even more. So now, I opt for only physical sunscreens. But dangg I really wanted all this tiny bumps, acne on my chin, on my nose, to go away. I want obvious results :'( But I know I have to discipline myself first. No cheating.

My main focus now would be getting rid of all these tiny bumps and acne. After that, skin texture. I dont want this kawah-kawah already. Sobs.

And I've been dying to go to saloon. My hair loss is really no joke man. They said its hormones. I gotta deal with it, but seeing my serabai hair, breaks my heart.

I need a hair treatmenttttttt. And why am I blogging instead of doing work? I have loads of work, piled up but my dekstop was being formatted before CNY and up until now I havent been linked to my printer. I need to print letterhead and issue letter. I have so much to do. But that IT technician guy cant do it and he just left without leaving me any notice. And up until now, I cant use my printer. Haihhhhh. They even took days to set up my server email. Really annoying though. Really really annoying.

I just cant wait until 6pm to go home and enjoy my weekend! As if....



I miss my baby boy. He's still a bit unwell due to sore throat but he's doing okay. No meragam apa. Just fine. And quiet. I miss youuu so much baby boy. 


Wasalam. Love, Nina M. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment