Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Harris's akikah

It was soooo last minute plans though but alhamdulillah I manage to get everything ready on time. With the door gifts, Harris's outfit, all the raw materials, for cooking since we only ask the caterer to cook the kambing and nasi, other lauk is on our own. Kata melayu, rewang-rewang la. Alhamdulillah, everybody was very helpful. And I manage to tick MOST of the to do list on time. Too bad most of my friends unable to come because it was a long holiday. Alhamdulillah, fir's family manage to come down to KL to attend the akikah. Well, of course they matters most. It was just a simple ceremony, for Harris and doa selamat by Ustaz Muazzin. What matters most is the health of my baby, in sha Allah. I didndt to capture loads of pictures though. Too bad. But here's a few photos of the ceremony.


Harris's outfit from instashop mycomel.com.my

#saujaniansisters 

Tuan Haji Harris Mikael. Amin.

Our outfit during solemnization. 

Thanks to everyone that came. And I apologized for those who I fail to extend my invites. My guest list was very limited. But I appreciate all prayers and warm wishes to my little family. 

On Sunday, well, we all so tired out. But since my family in law is in town, we wanted to take them around KL. But Harris was asleep. Its been a tiring day for him yesterday and waking him up is the last thing we want to do. So husband went to pick them all up and take them around KL using public. They were having so much fun though. I also have wedding invitations but sadly I couldnt attend. 


Yeappp, I know they had so much fun on that. Hahaha.

So around 3pm, husband's back, and we went out to help them check out from the homestay. Also, need to find food. Hahaha. So after sending them, we went to Pavilion since I want to go Innisfree to redeem my new sample kit. First, lunch? But it was 6pm already. Of course la dins. We had Chir Chir Fusion. The price was a bit expensive but sedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppp. 





Yeap, my bareface. I would just use my skincare and sunscreen and definitely good to go. Baju pun pakai shirt je. So lazy one. And of course, Zira fourth-wheeling. My main purpose to Pavilion was to collect sample kit but too bad it ran out of stocks. Sobs. But they said they are going to restock. Hopefully, I'll get it. Because their sample kit are the ones I've been aiming. 

And I managed to score few wishlists. 


Been aiming to get Dr Belmeur moisturizer since I've heard good reviews about it. And it only cost RM106 for 120ml. So worth it. Compared to my previous moisturizer, Klairs which cost me RM100+ for only 60ml :( So for me, this one is a good deal. Klairs moisturizer is amazing though! And the clay mask I've been wanting to get also. I have enlarged pores so in order to minimize the look the of it, I have to keep my pores clean. So yeah. And I got the Jeju Bija kit for free. But too bad I cant use it since it have salicylic acid, I cant use it. Because I am currently breastfeeding my baby. Its something that is very advisable to avoid. And since my skin is sensitive and acne prone, and one of the good actives for it is salicylic acid but I have to look for other actives that is safe for bf moms. 

How was Dr Belmeur? Good! I love it. Its very lightweight. Since I have sensitive skin, I am really particular to what I am applying to my skin. I patched test it that night, and tried it the next morning (dgn syarat, no irritations). Used it and goshhhh no itchinesssssss at all. And no greasiness. I just love it. Been using it for 4 days now. Looking forward for more! The clay mask, love it too. Since it doesnt cause itchiness or anything, and my face feels softer after washing. Doesnt feel tight or greasy. Just nice. Definitely a good score! And I got few sample kits to try. Really looking forward for it. Since now I am still looking for a toner. Currently using Simple gel cleanser and toner. And really good for sensitive skin. No irritations at all. Might want to stick to it and spend more on serums and essence. Hahah we'll see. 

Anyways, I am currently doing some experiments. Since I quite doubting on the pH of my current cleanser, I switched to Simple gel cleanser which is without doubt, a low pH cleanser. And I want to see what difference does it make to my skin. I am still waiting for distinct effects. Its been 2 weeks already but nothing changes. But the feeling of using gel cleanser is better and softer. Acne? I still have 'em under my lips and around my nose area. I really wanted to use chemical exfoliator though. But still doing research on which can be used as I am currently breastfeeding my baby. 

But this is definitely in my top wish lists! 

Photo courtesy of google 

Been aiming for this one for quite some time now. And I wanted to try TO lactic acid too. I really want to get rid of this acne though.  My aim is to clear my face from acne first, then I am going to move on to fading my scars, blemishes and re-texture my facial skin. A lot of research need to be done and all this aint cheap guys. 

So gotta work hard for it. Okayyyy now gotta get back to work. I am so bad at blogging now. I bore myself so much. Hahaha. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. ♥ 









No comments:

Post a Comment