Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Whew!

Its reeeeeaaallyyyy been a while. I am really an occupied lady. January and February are so full with holidays that surely means a lot of work need to be done before the long weekend, and at home surely very busy what not. But I have been occupying myself with loads of activities and I am LOVING IT.

And I just hate myself not being able to get full records of moments my baby starts to turn and crawl. I know its best enjoyed with my own eyes BUT I get so forgetful lately that I really want to keep everything updated and recorded y'know. And I am pretty occupied with managing myself, my chores, husband and a baby, with akikah Harris coming up, so I kinda have to manage everything. Clothes, food, doorgifts and everything. Thank God I managed to tick off SO MANY THINGS at the end of the day and finally here, able to update my blog. Yeayers!

So my 100 days of pantang is overrrrrr. So I am definitely celebrating it by wanting to eat some shaved ice and definitely my favorite place to go which is Dalkomm! Well, not exactly that I pantang bebetul. I still had some cold water before 100 days ends but really in minimum and not that icy cold. So this time, I really want it ice cold. So on Thaipusam, I asked my husband to go to KLCC. Since I want to window shopping and of course, Dalkomm.


I always get very guilty if I were to eat in front of Harris because he tends to droll over my food. Such an eater boy, just like mummy! 


I loveeeeddd the shaved ice. Plus, I really just want to spend time at cafe. As I gets older, I tend to fancy hanging out at cafe, talking and chit chat. And now, its so different because I have Harris. For me, even with Harris, its never a hassle. I breastfeed him everywhere I go. I customized a pashmina into a nursing cover. So I can breastfeed Harris everywhere I go. A nursing cover is very useful especially when I literally have no nursing friendly blouse and shirt and most of them are very costly. If I were to buy them, how about my old clothes? Now that I already can fit into them. So just gonna add one nursing cover and I am good to go! 


Mama & Zira also went there since they have nothing to do. And while we're at Dalkomm, mama went to Coach. Always her first and foremost place to go, after Auntie Anne's. And she called me, asking of my whereabouts and wanted me to come to Coach and help her choose. But since I'm at Dalkomm so she sent me pictures. Danggg, my kind of bags. But Coach really are out of my league though. The designs are always so wonderful but not for my paycheck. My pick would definitely the left ones. With the quilting. And its blush color! How lovely. I'll definitely strive for it. This cost her like RM2900. But its leather and so pretty, totally worth it! I mean, not all designer handbags are leather though. So if you spend few k's for something that is not leather (pu leather also doesnt last long), just for the designer's name, I feel like that would be a waste. I mean, to me of course. So might as well we opted for a better option. And leather last long, with proper care which doesnt require much hassle. 

The next day is Hari Wilayah. So I was thinking of going where. Since its only a KL holiday, might be a waste if I dont go somewhere that would be less crowded than weekends. So we went to Genting Highland Premium Outlets. Window shopping also and I want to find a new shoes. 



And of course, Mama, Zira & Fit tagged along. And sales everywhere! Coach was having massive sale. From 3k to 1k only! But still too pricey for me. But not for mom though. But she also didnt score anything there since she already did in KLCC the day before. My choice for shoes are very saddening since they always ran out of my size. Sobs. 

So I went to Oroton, trying my luck for handbags. Oroton also sells leather handbags and just my luck, the whole store is at 70% off! So I scored one handbag which is very lightweight and nice at only RM400+ from 1k+ danggg thats a very great deal. I mean, the bags I've wanted costs almost 500 but I can only get 400+ for a leather handbag, how can I miss that??? 

And to be honest, why outlets always on sale and we can get cheaper price from normal store in malls? Well, most designer updates their designs every 6 months. But we cant always be up to date. I mean, me. And for 'outdated' items, they would bring everything to outlets and sell them at cheaper price. But how outdated can it be when it was out 6 months ago? Again, for me. Mama's handbags at Coach KLCC was the most up to date. And they dont have that design in Genting Highland Premium Outlets. I mean, that's how I can compare la. How I know? Referring to Coach websites. Hahaha. 


My very first leather handbag I bought myself! As a self-reward, yeaysss. We managed to score few stuffs from there also. Definitely a great place to go! 


This was during our company Chinese New Year dinner (6th February 2018) along with my M&E Team. Only Bangi team didnt attend. The middle guy in pink shirt is my M&E Manager, Roy. They all were hired after me. I was the only one that didnt interviewed by Roy. I was interviewed by Project Director. And look how my tudung is, so haywire....

Ending my writing with snaps of my baby. 

Harris is trying his new sweater I bought at GPO. 

He just love when he's in the air. 

So cheeky I just cant....

Harris can turn now!
Harris is just so cute, I just cant.....

We have loads coming up. Gonna update on what I bought for Harris even more later. I am turning into that mak-mak's syndrome of always wanting to buy presents for my baby. Omg. Mummy gonna work harder for you sayang! 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. ♥ 





No comments:

Post a Comment