Thursday, July 2, 2020

Mom life

In my personal opinion, for someone that grow love for cooking and house chores, I am living delightfully now. I mean, I've been working ever since we started renting and I dont get the real feeling of being a housewife because I always go back late and tired and weekend are the only time for us to talk and clean the house once in a while.

What do housewives do?

Clean the house
Clear the toys
Vacuum
Cook
Handling tantrums
Potty train a toddler
Cook
Clean the fridge
Laundry (wash, dry, fold)

A lot. I can definitely say that. BUT I am happy! I would feel tired at times, I mean who doesnt? But nothing feels so relieved than to see everything is under control (except for the toys) because IT IS EVERYWHERE.

And this morning, something happened.

I was in the kitchen, making breakfast and I heard Harris was nagging and I swear he said, 'mummy nak kne rotan ni'. And I was like, whatttttt?

And then he came to me, with his angry or tak puas hati face, 'mummy nak kne rotan ni' and gave me a poke.

"Kenapa marah mummy pulak ni?'

"Mummy simpan crane Harris. Jangan la simpan. Lepas ni Harris taknak beli lagi dah." 
(the phrases we used if he keeps breaking his toys but urm hello? who's been spending money for that, huh?)

"Mummy jangan simpan crane Harris, nanti Harris rotan." 

So there it is, I was nagged by my nearly 3 year old toddler. In all my years of living, my first time ever kne rotan by a toddler. Really.


Yea, the boy I've been talking about.

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment