Thursday, January 31, 2019

Urm hi

Managed to drag myself to do another blog post, yays! But really, I dont know what to post about. Work has taken most of my times, and leisure. I come back home feeling so lethargic and too tired to cook, so husband kindly will buy foods for dinner everyday and helped me with so much chores and I can finally rest. But there would be nights that we both so tired that the sink is full with unwashed dishes for daysss and the only laundry we'd do is our working shirts. Like 2 to 3 pieces one wash. Hahaha, damn. That's not being lazy, that's just being so tired so we prioritize. Hahaha.


Tomorrow is Hari Wilayah holiday! Its gonna be a long holiday for me. But we have no plans for anywhere since we both didnt take leave on Monday. So its not THAT long holiday anyway. And husband's office is in Selangor so means no holiday for him. I'm gonna be home with Harris all day and I need to get myself back on track for my power pumping. My milk supply has dropped tremendously but Harris's demand for it still a lot. Being at work, always on the move and always needed, makes me unable to have time to pump. I would only pump once a day and being so busy, I always forgot to hydrate myself. Which is also a contributing factor. The weather has been so hot and dry for the past weeks but I guess its just not good enough to make me feel hydrated and thirsty to remind myself to drink more plain water. Time management has been so bad. House totally less organized. I would spend a bit of time to vacuum the house after dinner since Harris's food would be all over the place. And that's totally a therapy for me (as long as the kitchen's door stay closed, haha). I tried to discipline myself to wake up early in the morning and spend at least 15 minutes to pump while I get ready for work. And also tried to spent some time in the evening to pump too but always fail. So I guess this long weekend, I could try and get myself back to power pumping to increase my milk supply. Hopefully.

Anyways, I complete a PM skincare routine today and I think I want to cut my toe nails. So I guess I should be pampering myself tonight with good food, good late night movie, and coffee (havent had that for a month now!) and just relax. Well, up until Harris gets up for milk la. Which I'm highly sure that the next feed, I would fell asleep too. Gahhh, I'm gettin' old.

Okay, nightssss. Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment