Monday, October 29, 2018

What being a mother means to me

Its been quite some time and I have few to post but laziness and procrastination got into me and also because I havent got the time to sit down properly and blog. I have so many ideas to blog though, its just that when I want to spill the tea, it stops somewhere and gone. And so, "what being a mother means to me" is something I came up with for the past few days. Also because its the most related thing to me now. Yes, being a mother is definitely a BIG THING. Haha.

1. My husband and children are my top priority. No matter what. Their happiness means a lot to me, even when its not up to my expectation, what's important is to see them smile and happy, the feeling so refreshing!

2. Always expect a messy house. My husband & Harris made such a great team is trashing the whole house. Really, they are so excellent. And everytime when I scream asking who threw out all the folded clothes outside the wardrobe, husband says, "Harris did it mama." What are your role then????

3. Finding unexpected thing at unexpected places. I once found a penutup tin inside my clean laundry. And a bunch of toys. Wellllll.

4. I cant fold clothes in peace! Everytime I dragged the clean clothes basket to the living room to fold, Harris will always come and pushed the basket somewhere..... The only time he would return it to me is when he sees the folded clothes and he ruin every clothes I folded.

5. Harris's meal time is his and everybody else's meal time is his too. He eats so much and definitely not a picky eater. And often, when we eat, he will eat most of the food too. So yeah....

6. I am a magician. As in, finding things husband couldnt find. I would definitely found it. Because y'know, I know where everything is.

7. Juggling work and house chores. As much as I get so tired doing all that, I enjoy doing all that. You get me?

8. Even when I am so tired, its either I will sleep late cleaning the whole house, doing chores, or sleep early and wake up very early to clear everything. There's no in between. And there's always an energy to do so.

I guess that's all for now. Its been a year, and many more years to go. With many more kids. In sha Allah.

So what does being a mother means to you?

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.


No comments:

Post a Comment