Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hari Raya Aidiladha

Its been so long since I update myself here. I've been quite busy with work and yesterday was by far the most tiring. My raya korban was quite dull. I got food poisoning on Hari Raya and missed out korban session with Kajang clan at Pak Ngah's house on Wednesday. Our plan was to sleepover at Klang on Thursday night because on Thursday, we're doing another korban and this one I am putting my name in. But sadly, after I had my rendang that morning, while I was packing, I felt light headed and grumbling tummy. I feel like wanting to vomit. So I told my husband I need to lie down a bit and will continue packing. He takes care of Harris while I was packing though, hence why I pack alone. And also for some reason, I love to do things my way. From a light nap, I shivered badly. I snuggled with my blanket. I was shivering and feeling extremely cold in middle of the afternoon. Husband checked my body temperature and boy, I am on fire. So we canceled our plan of going to Pak Ngah's house and might just go straight to kampung. But I was extremely weak. That night I thought of going to the clinic because we need to get some food too. But the clinic all closed. We went to Burger King for a drive thru, husband offered to send me back home because he doesnt want to burden me, at least I could rest at home but I shrugged him off. I said I could handle a bit in the car while waiting for the food. Boy I was soooooo wrong. I shivered, feeling extremely light headed and wanting to vomit so bad. I was dreading to go home. Poor husband, he must've feel bad. 

Once we reach home, I couldnt handle it, I went straight to the sink and vomit. Boy that feels so much better though. For all the neighbors that heard me, no I am not pregnant. After that, I feel like I want to poop. Hence, the diarrhea. I still thought I was having a normal fever though. But its been sooooo long since I had it this bad. 

It was an excruciating night for me spending most of my nights inside the toilet. With my body still aching everywhere, light headed. Thursday morning, we decided that we should attend the korban, but we arrived late. I was struggling with my diarrhea and husband had not enough sleep because he had to attend to clingy Harris and he couldnt even take a nap. We arrived by the time the lapah activities almost done. My grandma and mama wont let me do anything and just asked me to lie down upstairs. It was a hot day, but I am on my jumper, sweatpants and winter socks. I am so cold! I havent eat anything too. I tend to vomit and poop everything I eat. But I was craving for the sup tulang though. And after its done, husband called me to eat and mama gave me one plate full of it. I ate and feel a bit better, then I continue sleeping. 

Right after the korban, we went back and husband straight took me to the clinic. And yea, its food poisoning and highly possible from the rendang I ate on Wednesday morning. Husband eats it too but maybe I have a bit more sensitive tummy than he does. I got two days MC, means no salary deducted yeay. Since I dont have anymore leave. 

Now I still have a bit of traumatic feeling wanting to eat anything. But really, not eating spicy? I just cant resist. Its too sedap

I am soooooo happy that I managed to do korban this year. Alhamdulillah. Despite pity husband that he missed out this year's korban again, (not helping with the slaughtering whatnot), I wish we could join for korban next year and this time, I really hope he can join. In sha Allah.

So right now I am quite busy with work. Chows. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment