Thursday, July 5, 2018

Tired.

I am fucking tired. I swear to god I am just so tired of people that simply can judge my life. I dont know whether these people understands what SUBJECTIVE means. No, I wont elaborate but see the example.

MY HUSBAND THINKS IM PRETTY. SOME PEOPLE THINK IM UGLY. IT IS SUBJECTIVE. TO MY HUSBAND EYES, IM SO PRETTY.

Get it?

Dont validate someone's struggle. Just because you work 6 days a week, 8-5 everyday, you can simply say, 'ala this person works 5 days only, how can dia penat?'

To that person, maybe working 5 days is already tiring for them. Dont simply say they cant feel tired just because they dont have longer working hours like you. Dont say they cant feel tired just because they have no child and you have one. Dont! I swear to God JUST DONT. Different people have different pain threshold, different tolerant, different sensitivity. Dont validate other people's struggles wey. Please.

I am so tired of having to validate myself over things just because people see at the surface of it. Do I have to tell the entire world of my struggle? My obligations? My obstacles???? And of course if I do, "ala semua org pun keje, semua org pun ada struggle masing-masing."

If I can understand all of you guys, why not we all be so understanding towards each other???? I am so tired wey. And dont simply judge things on what you see and what you heard from one side. See things in a bigger view please. Please please please.

I believe Tuhan tu maha adil and I have to be patient. I know. I have to be patient. But when things starting to effect my family, my son, how can I be quiet? My husband and I are the kind that only will keep things quiet. But when things seems to be out of hand, we know there's thing we have to do.

I dont know. I am praying to Allah that whatever is happening, the truth will prevail. In sha Allah.

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment