Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Sleepy

Its's been a very sleepy week for me. My weekends is always so full with attending weddings and errands so I feel like 2 days of holiday is definitely not enough! Last weekend on Saturday, our house owner want to come and to touch up the house so by 8am, we're already awake, I bathe Harris and clean the house because we set the appointment to be at 9am. We have to make it early and because it was supposed to be on previous Saturday but got canceled. And also because we have Syaz's wedding to attend in the afternoon. So right after I bathe Harris, my husband brought him to buy roti canai for breakfast so I could spring clean the house and do chores. So by the time they got back, I already done with house chores and shower.

During the touch up, I went to pasar tani alone to buy vegetables and fruits for the week. After that, its my turn taking care of Harris while husband took the car for a wash. Its been ages though and with all the food spills inside the car, and we are just lack of time to wash it on our own. And around 12pm, husband went to work. He doesnt work on weekends but due to site work, he was called to attend site on Saturday but not for all Saturday la.

Anywaysssss,


I guess the struggle of getting Harris to smile for a picture applies to everyone. 


Harris just dont care. Hahaha. 


The rest of the clan. Typoking plus bugima plus saujanian sister. 

And we lepak at the wedding venue up until the evening. It's been a while since we meet everyone though, so I guess we had loads to catch up. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment