Sunday, October 10, 2021

Overwhelmed

You know there are days I feel like a total jerk and asshole? I feel like it almost everyday. I am trying a new routine I cant even keep up. Heck, I cant even get my ass awake at 6.30am. I cant even find a job. I dont even know if I wanted to work. I dont know what to do. Being a housewife is tired as shit. Especially when Harris throws a tantrum and Hannah wanted a lullaby for nap, AT THE SAME TIME. Apart from that, I have to sit down looking at all the mess Harris made while being a monster and suddenly he's a firefighter. I cant help but to yell every single time he poop in his pants because that's the only part of potty train that he has yet to master. And it's going to be no water supply for 3 days and I am surely gonna cuss so hard if he pooped. It's tiring. 

I need money. I need a job. I bake but hey, nobody's ordering. I make stickers and I dont even know how to start printing and selling. But really, maybe I'll be doing digital stickers and sell them at very low price because it's easier that way. I am still collecting ideas and continue doodling on until I get fair amount of stickers worthy of selling. Because you know, you can get most stickers on Pinterest for free (raises hand bcs im guilty as well). I am still learning how to make digital planners too because we can sell that too. 

It's Monday and Harris skip school again. I am so pissed off this morning and I am pretty sure the whole block knows, I am THAT mother who shouts.


These two cuties are my treasure and I wish I could be the best mother for them. It's a struggle everyday but I am trying. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 



No comments:

Post a Comment