Saturday, November 30, 2019

Hectic week and never ending.

My hectic weeks (for almost a month) starts with Harris catching cold and got high fever. Due to that, I took 2 days of emergency leave, then I had my weekends class so I had no time to rest. I took naps during the nights, sponging Harris, feeding him meds, putting him back to bed, so I had no rest that week. I attended weekend class with flu and was drowsy with panadol (because I had to). So the next Monday, I took MC because I couldnt take it anymore. On the same day, husband snapped his back (again), and he went to see the doctor and he got MC and referral letter as well. His slip disc hit back. Once he's done getting his GL, its time for his hospital visit. So yea, both down and I have to take charge of Harris fully because my husband couldnt do all the heavy works including taking care of Harris. So still not fully recover with flu, I had another weekend class so my hands were full. Thankfully I can still send Harris to Kakna and my mom and sisters willingly to take care of Harris.

The next Monday, which was earlier this week, that night my husband's condition was very bad so I took another emergency leave that day to drive him to the hospital. Two days at work, I had period pain yesterday, so I took MC again. And here I am, at work, still not fully recover. Kakna could not take care of Harris today so thankfully I am able to drop Harris at my mom's because Zira's done with SPM. And for that I am grateful. 

Currently, we only have on transport which is my car. Oh ya, my husband's bike was nearly stolen that one night and so we parked it temporarily at my parents house until we could fund the repair. Yea, its been months of tight budgets and no shopping except for things necessary. Plus, I've been so busy with work, study and we barely had time with Harris so we kinda prefer spending time at the park or home chilling together.

Its insane how my weekend's filled with classes and assignments piled up and at this very hour, I am still wide awake because I need to wrap up my Post Module Assessment that is due on Monday and which means I have to get it all done by tomorrow. So I'm just gonna finish babbling and get on my assessment. I have to submit it thru turnitin and attach it in my PMA as well so I'm hoping I will get lower than 20% so I would not have to do any amendments.

I need my coffee.

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.





No comments:

Post a Comment