Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Things I do during free time at the office.

I know I am dead and screwed if my bosses knows about this. But it doesnt take much time anyway plus I've done all my work so.....

Anyways, I was quiet free and I was browsing for ideas to spruce up the looks of my work place. And I was at the verge of buying a mouse pad, cute ones of course in Shopee when I come across a DIY one. But of course, I didnt have the material needed referring to the tutorial. And all of the sudden, an idea came. To make it using recycled paper. Since I have quiet a lot. So why waste.

I collected a bunch of recycle paper, and download and print a cut-out template. I pasted them all in layers and in the top layer, I print out a wallpaper (black&white ones because I dont want to be wasting a lot of toner) and pasted it on. So now, I have a mouse pad. And also a coaster. Which I made them myself. Both of it. Its not that neat and pretty but I feel its quiet good enough to give some mood and colors to my desk.






And behold, my desk. The abstract that I chose quiet outstanding and kinda gives colors and mood to my work space. (mood; read: moody) hahahaha. I still need to do more on this place. I hate my under table. Its messy but I have no choice. I might have to ask Joanne for another tray for all my stuffs or just do another diy from cereal boxes to put all my A4 papers and letterhead.

I dont know. I might, tomorrow. In sha Allah. But the thing is, I dont have cereal boxes. Hahahah. And also, my Hermo parcel arrived yesterday and I cant wait to try the Huxley anti-gravity cream!

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.



No comments:

Post a Comment