Friday, September 21, 2018

Angry seating position

Wow its been so long of no updates. Seriously. I've been very busy, with office moving out, catching up with work and life. Its been splendid and also excruciating. But I'm just gonna shrug it off. I dont want to post that much negativity in my blog, because I dont want to end up making another blog just to close this one.

Husband knows me so well that at times, I just dont know how he manage to marry me, live with me & even raising a baby together. But I sure can tell you this, his patience is really high. Unlike myself, I get mad and pissed off very easily. There are mornings I would totally wake up on the left side of the bed, and feeling not wanting to talk, and triggered and every single thing husband do. Pity him. For the past few days, we've been going home very late and by the time we got home, I will straight put Harris to bed and I would fall asleep too, accidentally. And all those unwashed dishes, messy homes, such pet peeves to myself. I hate it. I despise it. And those things rendered me moody in the morning. Many mornings I wake up feeling groggy due to not showering before bed, or pampers myself with tv shows, no skincare routine, phone uncharged. Ahhhh the feeling is not cool! Since we got home so late, I tend to fall asleep along with Harris and only startled up the next morning. Thank god I am in my menstrual period. I did ask husband to wake me up before he go to bed but he said I dont want to wake up. I guess I am too tired.

Anyways, so this morning is one of the groggy morning episodes where I forgot to keep my pumped milk inside the fridge, only realizing it at 5am in the morning, and its already bad, unwashed dishes, unwashed breast pump cups and everything! I seriously mean everything. I was pissed off at my husband because I reminded him to keep it since we came home late and Harris was already crying because he's sleepy. I rushed to put him to bed and of course, I fell asleep. And husband tried waking me up but I just didnt realize that.

So after sending Harris to Kakna, we made our way to my office. Husband asked me;

Hubs: You dont want to talk to me?
Me: *kept quiet*
Hubs: *holds my hand*. You usually talk to me, why not now?
Me: You know I am still pissed off, right?
Hubs: *keeps holding my hand*
Hubs: You know, when you sits like this, it means you're mad.
Me: What seating position?
Hubs: That seating position *eyes pointing at my seating position*. I see that when you're mad, you sits like this.
Me: *change my seat position to a....urm idk because I think I usually sits like this*


So now, I have my own angry seating position. I didnt know a person could have that. So this is a living proof that my husband notices little tiny things about me.

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.


No comments:

Post a Comment