Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Remarks

People keep giving remarks. Some of it in terms of advice, some hate remarks. But I'll try and take every single one of it positively. Many would ask, 

Why would you choose to move out when you have a room in your parents house? Plus, the money for rental can be saved to buy a house. 

Well of course, but its been many years and we still have not managed to collect money. Probably because we have less commitment so our spending was more to, not for future? So husband said, its time for us to learn, to have commitment, and maybe we could appreciate things better. And my husband, the only guy in-law and he doesnt feel comfortable staying too long at my parents house, even more now that we already have Harris. So as much as I feel quite burdened to move out, I have to respect his decision. In sha Allah, its for the best. 

We went to see the house last night & alhamdulillah, we both very satisfied and we already proceeded on the deposit payment. I am scared and thrilled. I mean, I've always wanted to rent a house, so I could decorate, cook, my own kitchen, my own house. And my intention would be, a doa selamat for the house. A small celebration for us. In sha Allah. I hope by all means, all good intentions will be smooth sailing. My husband is excited. He said, its a big leap, a new start in our life on our own. And I respect that.

2 more days before we could move in and I need to start packing, sort out things to buy and I'm hella scared. Because its time and money consuming and of course the latter is what I fear the most. Will we have enough money? With my parent's open house coming up & I've agreed on sponsoring the desserts. Next week Harris will be sent to KakNa's house and I need to stock up his things including food & everything means more kachingggg spent *insert flying money emoticon* and its scary guys. So scary. We need to spend money to clean the house, everything. Omg. I am just so scared guys. Will we manage? In sha Allah. Pray for us.

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment